Monday, April 01, 2013

Yesterday with the Footwarmers Jazz…

Had a good lunchtime of jazz at the Beccles Conservative Club.

This month it was Mike…Roy…Ian…Barbara…Dave…Tony and Bill… and a nice crowd considering it was Easter Sunday. Nice to meet up with friends…

I have some photos  but as my David was there he took a couple on his phone, so thought I would put them on here  will see what mine turned out like later…
First time David has been to hear the Footwarmers and he was impressed.

Hope everyone continues to enjoy the rest of the Easter break, hope also the weather improves…

2 comments:

dive said...

I'll bring my proper camera next time as the one in my phone is rubbish, darn it.
Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it; the band were great fun and it was nice to meet some new faces and catch up on some very old ones.

Alifan said...

Your little phone camera did not do too bad…

Glad you liked the jazz as well.When you have a Friday off you will have to come to Sole Bay…