Friday, February 01, 2013

Sole Bay and Friends…

I am once again going to say how lucky we are to have such a great venue locally that hosts the Thursday Sole Bay Jazz Band.

How talented the musicians are, and Alan I think you did a great job to get last nights line up that provided us with yet another great evening.

Thanks to all the people who turned up to support as well …what a great crowd, (sorry that a couple of men decided to talk through a lot of the music, I did try to ask them to be quiet, but they ignored me, so if they look in on here and they will know who they are, I hope they will sit at the back in the future!!! Spoils it for all the others,) but hey ho it is a free gig, but as this is my blog you have to put up with my opinion! Sorry…

Better say sorry the photos are not as good, was to busy listening

Craig…Simon…Tony
Alan…Ray
Tony J…Derek
Craig…Simon
Craig…Art Deco…Alan
The night of music with these fabulous folk was again so different, Where do I start …Lovely to see and hear Simon again …you were a great host Simon thank you, the duet with Tony P and Simon, the wonderful voice of Graham (art deco) the piano of Ray, the string bass of Tony J. Derek as always playing like a young one…Alan with this banjo / guitar… and our Craig who makes those drums talk… great… Peter sat in for a couple of numbers on the drums as well.

Well if I may say WOW I will… I think gentlemen that your audience went home with ears full of great jazz and lots of fun, so a big THANK YOU from us all…

Oh I must say a huge thank you to Heidi,  and Jon, Heidi as  always such a pleasure for us all that you are there …take care of that lovely bump…

2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

Thanks again for those kind words Beryl & thank you to all our loyal supporters its "YOU WHO MAKE IT WORK" & of course our financial manager Keith with his fine secretary Shelia.

KEEP SPREADING THE WORD

Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan I try!