Friday, March 18, 2011

JAZZ

Each week I keep saying how great the Sole Bay Jazz is, and it is the same this week!!

So different again, Tim and Derek with Ray on the keyboard in front, and Alan, Tony and Neil providing the back line, with the added bonus of Simon Denny providing us with some great songs... How everyone manages to know all those notes is amazing.. Well done lads another great night of live music.

It was so good to see a nice lot of the regulars as well as a few new faces, seems that the word is getting around at last..Thanks Phil for the nice meal.. hope you liked at least some of the music..

Thanks to June for getting me there, and the laugh about me getting in and out of the car... bad backs are no fun!

Colin and Duncan for the company and laughs, and all the many friends who appear week after week to enjoy the music.

Keith told me that you are doing well Don.. good luck with the chemo, we think of you...and all the friends who are not well at the moment hope good health will soon return...

To the other Keith.... may I put on here, you are really such a trouper, I hope your pain eases I know Sheila looks after you well, you do a great job each week and I know you enjoy the music even though the pain is bad...

So if you want a good night out, come next Thursday to the Flixton Buck, keep live music going, you really cannot beat it...

3 comments:

dive said...

Good to hear that some new faces are swelling the crowd at Jazz Night.

Your nagging son writes: "Don't you dare bloody overdo it today with your bad back! Doing everyone else's shopping and carrying and running around is all very admirable but it's about time you had them running around after you for a bit."
Nag, nag, nag …

Alifan said...

I hope your auntie Jan does not read this, she is always trying to do everything herself, or did you mean the other auntie tee he..

dive said...

You know I did.