Monday, February 07, 2011

Me and Jazz

Sorry about the short post on the jazz Thursday, it was really good. I had a bad back on Friday so was a bit tired...and did not want to sit at the computer for long..

Had a busy day Friday, with a funeral to go to in the afternoon! A good send off for a lovely man..I will miss you Peter, but I will keep an eye on Pam for you..

A busy weekend, had to let down some friends where I was going for lunch on Saturday, sorry folks, but I would not have been good company...Had some more friends Sunday, (sounds like I have a lot of friends!!!!) Glad you enjoyed the meal folks..just wish the old back had been better...Hope I did not moan too much..

So onward and upward, washing in the machine, and housework to get on with...and below is the line up for Thursday 10th February at the Buck...so lots to look forward to..

Alan Cugnoni..Banjo/Guitar.. Neil Kane..Drums..Tony Jullings Double Bass..

Tim Densham..Reeds.. Chris Capocci.. Trombone and singing I hope..
a visit from Pete Scott.. Reeds..who I think may give us a song as well.

So if you want a good night of live Jazz with some great musicians.. come along and join us...

No comments: