Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NORWICH

I took one of my sister in law's to visit Dive today, and he then drove us to Norwich where we had a great time, after walking our feet off! finished here at the Cathedral. As always he is such a great guide as used to work in Norwich, and knows all about the secret places that some people do not realize are there..
Before we went into the cloisters, the Lords Prayer was said in the Cathedral, puts life in order hearing that in such a wonderful place.. I did not take any photo's inside today but am sure Dive will send me some and I will pop them on here. I lit a candle for my John.
Just one of dive's special little spots!
As sister in law had never seen the Forum we went there as well.
Of course the brain is always worth a photo.
Of course there was jazz! manage to get some music wherever I go! they were brilliant.

Thanks Dive for a great time, look forward to the next time..Glad you enjoyed it Phyllis.

Oh yes and if you look in Robyn great to have a chat with you seems wonderful that we can see you all the way from Ohio.

3 comments:

dive said...

So glad you both enjoyed it. I hope I didn't walk you too far. I do enjoy wandering around the city and poking into all the strange little corners.

neetzy said...

Great photos! Norwich is so beautiful!

I love the archway photo and the brain!

Scout said...

What a lovely day you had, and it was great to chat with you for a minute and to meet your sister-in-law.