Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jazz 18th November

Sorry gentlemen I did not make the best use of my camera on Thursday night, but the music as always was great.. Nice to see Mike again and Dick (trummy) with such great trombone playing.
I have to say thank you to Alan who makes it all come together, and so glad that Phil (our landlord) has decided that we make good customers! Even if I have to take a lot of his strange humour to keep him nice and sweet....(sorry Phil) but it is worth it.

Tim who always manages to play such clear notes, our dear prof. who makes his double bass speak..and Neil who hides away behind his drums..and this week the sound different again with Dick and Mike, nice singing Mike as well...and of course Alan on banjo and guitar, (not at the same time).

So once again thank you for the music and thanks to all our friends who come week after week to appreciate the music and company.
See you on the 25th I hope..I will put the line up next..

No comments: