Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WOW

I had a birthday yesterday will not say the age !! I had a great time with family and friends, then this morning this absoulutely gorgeous bouquet of flowers arrived, I cannot tell you how lovely they are as my camera could not do them justice.

And the note reads, "Happy Birthday Beryl and a big thank you from the Sole Bay Jazz Band",

Thanks folks they are gorgeous, but it is me who should be thanking you all... for the great music and wonderful company you provide every week, and I enjoy it all, so thank you for the flowers, and the music, you are always worth everything.
See you Thursday...

4 comments:

dive said...

What a lovely gesture from the guys, and very well deserved, too.

Alifan said...

Felt really pleased..but they are a great crowd.

Scout said...

Happy birthday (slightly belated), Beryl. The flowers are beautiful, and if I haven't said it before, your profile picture is just gorgeous.

Alifan said...

Thanks Robyn Birthday wishes are welcome anytime.. xx