Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cheered up!


I have not had the best of health of late, however hopefully thankfully recovering now....hugs to everyone who is feeling low....there has been a lot of bad chesty coughs and colds round here.

Had to miss my night out at the Flixton Buck and the great Sole Bay Jazz Band, and all my great friends there... hopefully I can come next week folks....

I had a lovely surprise yesterday... a friend called round and brought me a beautiful bunch of flowers, and not only that, some cooked chicken and a salad and fresh fruit... just to cheer me up....and it worked.. so thanks my friend much appreciated...I will cook you a nice meal when I am better...

2 comments:

dive said...

You certainly sounded a lot happier last night.
Now you've just got to get better.
I'll stop nagging when you're on the mend.

Alifan said...

Good, hope you have had a good day..