Monday, November 19, 2007

LUCKY ME


Today David has given and set up my Christmas present, my lovely new Apple Mac, well not completely new, but to me it is........and taken a photo of my posh new work station.........He has worked so hard to put all my bits and pieces on here, and a bonus is I have all his music.....just got to figure out how to use everything new ....will the old brain work it all out.....

Poor boy got a bit frustrated with a Mother who could not remember all the passwords etc, but all now written down......just forgot about posting my digi camera bits, so had to borrow the above photo from David!!!!!

My dear small apple mac is now stting in my bedroom ready for me to play my music......

So this silver surfer will be able to enjoy a nice big screen, when I have time in between making my cakes.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!!! happy holidays!!!!!!!!

Ame said...

HI MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by a while ago...I've just been crazy busy with life and all...but guess what?

I got a brand new Canon Powershot digital camera and am gonna get back to my SCDP SOOOOON! Just have to download the software to the PC and take some new shots and I'll be in business!

And OOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOVE your little computer desk, especially your DRAGONFLY LAMP! I have two smaller ones (candlestick style) right here on my table too...LOVE THEM!

Anyway, have to hop in the shower...and get the boys to bed...6AM comes too early in the morning!

HUGS & KISSES! Have an awesome week! Have to stop by your sweet little boy's site too...been AGES!

Me
=)
XO

Alifan said...

Oh what a great surprise Ame my dear, how lovely to hear from you, I have missed you...

Glad you like my little desk now it has Dive's computer on it, am still getting used to it after my little baby mac.....

David had Pea make the lamp after John died, he always wanted one, so like to think he sees it....

Looking forward to the photo shots.....