Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Morning Jazzers

 Good morning one and all, I hear a good night was had again last night, great news that at last live music can be really live.

Fudge has agreed for me to post photos, for those not on FB, looking forward to more news from the fans which I will pop on as I hear from people, well I hope to hear from a few!

The old back is still playing up here, but hopefully will soon recover from the overwork in the garden! "Should know better" cans of water from the butts will in future be only half full!

Hope your glasses were nice and full last evening, expect Emily looked after you well.

Also hope Christine and Clover managed to ease some nice raffle money from you all, love to hear who won prizes.

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon. Stay safe everyone.






1 comment:

Alan Cugnoni said...

It was an excellent night my sincere thanks to everyone for helping to make our start up so successful, with the help from Chis & Clover the raffle was fantastic,
Please keep spreading the word ,
Thank you
Alan & all the musicians