Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Jazzers

 Thanks to those who have sent messages about the jazz…hope people read the comments which are much appreciated. Please scroll down to the messages on the last post…as I am late getting the blog on today…

Thanks as well for all those birthday wishes I got plus the company and flowers as well.

Having managed to get through the surgery yesterday…our Beccles place has been hard to access this past year, but luckily this is the first time I needed to get in touch with them…to speak to the Dr, who I think the last time I spoke to Dr Collins was about 15 or more years ago …Have taken 4 lots of tablets so far, so early days…have to take one which should help back another different one because main the tablet may make me have a bad tum!!!!!! fingers crossed they work! A very frustrated woman here!!!!!garden is suffering as well as me!

A few little items you may have heard but I only just did so…Roy Simmons is out of hospital and living in "The Dell" which is a very nice place in Beccles, he will have lots of company there, and when my back improves I will try and see him there.

June Fisher rang to say her Les is not well at the moment, so I am sure you will be with me to wish him a speedy recovery, they will be missing Jazz so much. as I am.

Tony has let me borrow some of the photos he took as not every body has FB. I hear it was a great night …nice to hear Barry managed to sing some songs…

Please let me know if there is something you think would interest the Jazz folks to put on here, as although I have not yet been back my thoughts are always with The Sole Bay and all the great followers, and I like to to what I can to get the word out.

I expect Clover and Christine did well on the raffle so thanks to them …all helps to keep the band going. Emily seems to be coping well, miss her smile.

Take care one and all stay safe …as long as we  still make sure the rules we need to follow we do… will hopefully allow us more freedom in the future……






No comments: