Thursday, April 01, 2021

Thursday April 1st…

 Morning Jazzers hope this finds you well and safe…as not many people look in of late, (Thank you for all who do and thanks for those that keep in touch)…thought would just do some photos…Then dear Neil sent me some with a theme so I randomly  searched for a few memories to put amongst his photos… Hope you enjoy…

The Wisteria photo is all I have left as a memory because  it sadly died last year…

Dixie Mix will be playing live on Face book this evening for an hour 7pm…

Have a Happy Easter Weekend everyone ………















2 comments:

ChrissieC said...

I look in Beryl!!
Keep up the good work. Good to see the picture of Irene.
Nest watching time again. I'm waiting for the Ospreys to return as well. I'm looking forward to a trip to the cathedral as I think TD lives on inside somewhere after her tragic encounter with an aircraft.
Roll on summer evenings jazz. X

Alifan said...

Good to see you…lovely to see another year of peregrine family, longing to get to the Cathedral again.