Thursday, April 22, 2021

Good morning

 Another Thursday without the jazz live… but hopefully if people behave as they should we may be soon able to enjoy live music again.

I hope this finds you all well and hopefully enjoying life as far as we can.

Did not think would bother with a blog today, but then Face book threw up some memories of the Sole Bay, and some more… and as my baby blackbirds are doing well with just their Mum managed a couple of photos this morning.

Also of course we have a couple of birthdays coming up June ( of June and Les) bless her she will be 90 and I am sure she will not mind me saying that…and then Christine's birthday is early next week… so here is wishing them both a Happy Day…of course including anyone else who is having a  Birthday that I am not aware of.

Stay safe everyone…

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ADD THIS…Been to see Roy Symonds this morning bless him, he sends his love to one and all, and I sent all yours to him… as I am sure you would like me to.…he has not improved health wise sadly but he is managing, his Son helps him everyday. He did manage to struggle to the conservatory so I could chat with him. no hugs these days…just masks and distance but so good to face to face talk with him…

I was feeing very sorry for myself with the pain I have… but after seeing how brave he is, made me pull myself up… 

one of the baby blackbirds this morning.


Mum feeding the other one,she is doing well with no male to help


Apparently this one was last year I tried to keep the pigeons out but the doves loved is as did all the little birds…This year it is trying to keep the starlings at bay.

From a couple of years ago these ones a walk with Jan…









2 comments:

alan said...

great pictures Beryl

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan just thought we would have a change… hoping soon we can put some live music photos up? Love to Gina x