Thursday, April 29, 2021

Good morning Jazzers…

 Another Thursday with no live Jazz for Sole Bay Jazz Band… But every day we hope that one day things will calm with this virus,  and we can meet up again.

In the meantime I have had some memories turn up from FB and both Terry/Jenny and Neil/Sandy… have sent photos …so here goes for a lovely giggle photo show.

Stay safe one and all…

Should bring back some memories …

4 years ago


5 years ago



Trummy with hair!






Love those legs Chris x



Still trying to think of a good caption for this one Neil xx




3 comments:

TuCods said...

Re the ice cream cornet picture, I see your short remark Beryl. I had thought at some length what might be a snappy caption, but like you Beryl, I could not get any inspiration. I'm still a thinkin'! The picture was taken 20th August, at Orford, following a cruise, organised by Rosemary. Who took it I don't know for sure, I think it may have been on a 'phone. I have a few more from that source - will have a look and see if any worthwhile.

TuCods said...

Update - the year was 2018

Alifan said...

Great Neil thanks I love those sort of happy snaps… to keep us going until we can all meet again at jazz…