Thursday, September 24, 2020

Good morning Jazzers…

 Another Thursday with no Sole Bay Jazz Band… and I do feel for all the bands and the people who sing and play, who are not able to perform at the moment, but one day at a time is the only way forward…so…

I hope you are all keeping well, good to hear from Tim and Christine this week, missing everyone so do keep in touch…

Dear Neil has come to my rescue with some giggle photos… so we will start with this, which I must admit has foxed me although I feel I know some of the faces… have a go at guessing! 

So please get in touch if you have some photos…Peter Parr left me with some which I passed on to some of you jazzers… so maybe send some for the blog?


Then I found a few more from Halloween so enjoy and have a giggle…

Spooky !!!


Spooky moon

Witches coven…

more witches…

Halloween eats


Give me that!!!

Once again the blog looks the same but it is still hard to use this new way of  producing it!!!!but here we go!



No comments: