Saturday, June 14, 2008

Southwold again!!!!

Well spoilt once again!!! and I know I have a lot of Southwold on my blog, but it is a great place...Jan phoned up and said Fish and Chips... well how could I refuse!!!!!!!and Dive we have crab and cockles for tea......sorry....could not resist another pic of the old hut, are you drooling yet???
Also wish I had Fulls camera with me, as the planes gather over Southwold before heading for the flypast in London.... managed to get a few shots.......great to see them although Jan does not like all the noise!!!
Not bad with just my little digi camera
As you can tell by the sky the weather was very changable one minute beautiful sunshine the next..... when Jan and I were on the beach miles away from the car....it tipped down with rain... 2 wet people, well what does it matter we had wet feet anyway!!!!!!
You can see the storm clouds coming we just kept walking though!!!! mad bints hey!!!
This is a footprint of my big foot and Jan's little one, told you we were mad......
And this is us having a paddle, and yes it was lovely....but when it rained we walked very fast back to the harbour, we did wonder if we could run, but decided against it!!! tee hee...
Yet another pic of Walberswick from the harbour, seagulls again!!!
The old water tower near the common....did take some pics of our fish and chips , but thought it might make your mouths water if I put them on...Thanks again Jan and D for including me.
And when I got home this is one of the little blue tits that was waiting in my tree.....he was really good and let me take him, and Oscar sat and watched whilst licking his lips. but he has been very good this year, and we have had lots of baby birds all hatched and safe..... who said fingers crossed.....

4 comments:

dive said...

Wow, I am so jealous! I LOVE those fresh cockles!
You look like you all had a great time.
Those plane photos are excellent. We had them over here, forming up and practicing out over the broad before going out to the airshow.

Excellent photo of the baby blue-tit, too! Well done.

Alifan said...

Thanks D..... Jan has taken a couple of good photo's of Walberswick and sent me them on e mail. it was a lovely day....

Unknown said...

What a great blog to read - you convey perfectly what a lovely time you had and I think the footprints pic is brilliant! Also - good boy Oscar!

Alifan said...

Hi Lesley, glad you are feeling a little better!!!