Saturday, December 17, 2022

Christmas Jazz

 Another year coming to a close with Christmas 2022 I have missed you all that is for sure, Alan mentioned in his mail about the sausage rolls and mince pies. we certainly had some great buffets in the past with the jazz.

So I will be with you in my thoughts this coming Monday, and Christmas always brings back the old memories, from Loaves and Fishes …Southwold gigs…the Tally ho… Flixton Buck and then Ditchingham, all those lovely people who now look down from above to listen to the great music of The Sole Bay Jazz Band, Thinking of dear Keith who trusted me to start the raffle all those years ago,. 

Now Christine and Clover now doing that great job…to ensure the band can keep playing weekly.

I hope in the coming year I will be back there with you, if you will have me…thanks to all those lovely friends who keep in touch, for Fudge with her great photos, and Tony with the videos, so I do not have to miss it all.

So this coming Monday the line up will be…

TIM DENSHAM…ALAN CUGNONI…CRAIG HIPPERSON…

RAY SIMMONS…MICK BETTS…

with guest…TONY RADFORD…

may be others turn up to sing or play…one never knows…

BAR…RAFFLE…

7.30pm-10pm…

Have a great Christmas to all my friends there…



No comments: