Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sole Bay Jazz Band…

Morning on the 28th a few little bits of news… it seems not so many attended last week, but sounds as if a good night was had…Have just got a couple of photos on FB from 5 years ago… so thought you would enjoy them…




__________________________________________________________________________________

 Hello Jazzers… well sadly have not heard from anyone how the night went on Monday at The Sports Pavilion Ditchingham…

I hope it went well…Hoping my health centre will remember me and get me a booster jab soon…

Stay safe one and all…

Certainly missing Fudges photos this week…

I did have some memories on FB one of the band, and a couple which have been on here before…Halloween ones, so it will take some of you back. Goodness I have aged since this was taken! Miss you all.

I see Tony has managed to get a  couple of videos from the past on the FB Sole Bay Post…





2 comments:

Henry the Jazzer said...

Good Afternoon.

So Lovely to see things swinging again there after months of lockdown. I have been given an important task as part of my Project Realisation assignment at University, which is basically to take part in a gig and be assessed on it.

Would you be able to contact me sometime through my website (henryjsax.com) as I would be extremely interested in participating in one of those jazz evenings at some point.

Gradually getting my embouchure back on the saxophone and have been hard at work producing Grade A Jazz Arrangements using Sibelius.

Hope All is well.

Regards. Henry (Tenor Player)

Alifan said...

Hello Henry lovely to hear from you… I have not been going to the jazz purely because the Covid has bothered me in close spaces, but always will be interested in helping the jazz
I will get in touch with Tim this week sometime and tell him you are interested in playing sometime. sending love take care.