Thursday, July 22, 2021

Good morning Jazzers…

 Good morning one and all, I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, although the heat has been rather humid, and not always comfortable…also the garden has been proving rather full of nasty things that bite!!! As have never had much problem with bites and stings before …this year has been for me and many others an itchy time! had to give in and go to Pharmacy for advice because I had some bad reactions to some of them, and as my garden is really my life at the moment,  it has been hard.

I do remember when Fudge got her Hornet bites wow they were bad…

The 2nd of August, as far as I know is still going on,  live music with the Sole Bay at Ditchingham,  so wish everyone a really great night, unfortunately I am not yet able to come along, this past few months have been rather hard and has affected me more than I thought it could, so am gradually getting myself as fit as I can and hopefully will be able to get back to a bit of normality soon.

I must admit music does help, and Alistair Griffin has been doing his lockdown tour of the country so can watch that on face book …although many people shun FB …it has been a godsend to many of us fans, to be able to listen to the music while chatting to friends has helped all  of us. 

I do hope this being a hermit will soon pass and I will be back amongst people again. Thank you to all who have been cheering me up.

I had a couple of Face Book Memories pop up from 6 years ago, so enjoy them.

I do hope Neil will pass the news on so can keep up the blog…(Hint Neil)




2 comments:

dive said...

For anyone who hasn't seen the horror show of her bites, Mum's arm grew an extra head. It was bright red and scared the willies out of me.
Apologies to anyone looking forward to seeing her soon but I'm nagging her to stay safe while Our Dire Leader has unleashed Covid on the general population.

Alifan said...

Oh what a lucky Mum I am! But all is getting better now with the bites!