Thursday, June 10, 2021

Morning All…

 Good morning Jazzers and all…I do hope everyone is keeping to the rules so that soon we will be able to get back to some sort of normality.

Who knows when the jazz will be live again but lots of things going on to try and start as soon as they can.

Been lovely this week had some great  visitors what a treat to actually see people in the garden, because the weather improved. Or was it too hot too soon? ha ha never satisfied. Thank you to one and all, so strange after being on my own so much as a lot of you have been as well.

Thank goodness have managed to get some gardening done… glad the bin man managed to move my green bin  to empty because it took me ages to drag it to the end of the drive!!!

Also managed to get myself down town and do some much needed shopping like watch battery! not had watch going for over a year…whatever happened to winding watches! special bath foam from the health shop etc…Not happy with car park ticket machine thank goodness one of my friends told me that 30 minutes free did not mean no ticket, so quickly went back to machine and put the car number in got ticket and put in car phew.

Just a few random photos…Enjoy…

Birthday wishes to anyone who has one of those this week…

Pipers…remember that floor and wallpaper!

Craig 2012



gang 2012


happy nights


2013





2 comments:

TuCods said...

Well done Beryl. I managed to forget again this week, but you've found at least a few relevant pictures. Bet there are more embarrassing photos out there somewhere - if so then lets 'ave 'em, it won't worry me - - - - - -

I'll send you a few mor of mine soon as I can, got a few stored up and ready.

Regards, Neil

Alifan said...

Thanks Neil, you are good to me. not many people bother. nice to have Tim and Christine pop over for a cuppa in the garden Wednesday, he will be so pleased to start playing again as I am sure they all will be.