Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday again…

 Another week gone by Jazzers…Hope it has been a good one for you all…

Lots of aches and pains here, the brain wants to move more but the body objects!!!! Do not think this horrible virus has done any of us any good, even though I am so lucky to have my garden, I must admit to not going out as much as I should in the past year, so have become a hermit, then if I chat to someone on the phone cannot stop the talking which is a good way to lose friends!!!Ha ha…

Right …Neil has sent a lovely couple of nature photos… and I have found a few giggle ones to enjoy.

Alan is in touch with Jon at Ditchingham so maybe some good news in the near future if this variant does not come too close.

It was Clovers Birthday during the week… and Roy's this weekend and Happy Birthday to those who are celebrating  this month…

Clover did say some sad news from one of our pals, we called him 'Oxygen John', him and his wife used to sit near us at the front. Brave man.

Thanks to all who have been in touch, sorry if I do not always contact people, apart from on here, but I do rise rather early then realise other people may not be up… then promptly forget to ring later in the day how about that for an excuse!!!!

Stay safe everyone enjoy the photos…

4 years a memory from Face Book.


our Roy and Ian


Barry…


another one from 4 years ago…

our 3 merry men.




Marathon Man


Spooky!



A few garden photos to cheer…











No comments: