Thursday, March 18, 2021

Another Thursday

 Good morning Jazzers… Hope this finds you all in good health, and that a nice lot of you have had at least your first vaccine jab, to help us all trying to keep this virus down.

Another week without our live music… but thank goodness for some on Face Book… Once again must say Alistair has done us proud and last night we had an Irish evening that was good and mad as always… Hope I can manage to share them to my timeline! Dixie Mix 7pm Alistair 8pm xxx

Good news this morning from Norwich Peregrines the first egg this year has arrived.

Proud Dad watching over it this morning.

Also have received some nice photos from Terry and Jenny, looking nice and young thank you xx and FB has done me proud this last week as nearly every day have received photos from memories from 3 to 6 years old hope you enjoy.

Some you may have seen before but always nice to have good memories.

Thanks to all who have contacted me during the week, helps me a lot. Stay safe…









Dixie Mix live on Face Book tonight 7pm…


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics Beryl, looking forward to Ditchingham when they open the doors again. Tony. X

Alifan said...

I am beginning to think I will never be released out of this lockdown, although I am old I now really feel it! But maybe when the jazz does start again, I would hope to be there, loved Dixie Mix last night made me miss everyone x