Thursday, January 07, 2021

Here we go again!

 Good morning Jazzers on this cold and frightening morning of lockdown.

But I hope not all  bad news…I hear some of you have had your 'Jab's', so that is good, let us hope the government have got enough sorted to go around to all of us.

I feel, as I know many of you do, that our front line staff and all in the caring world, are needing us to behave so they can cope, it breaks my heart to see the state of some of the Dr's and Nurses on TV, and the news seems horrible.

But we must get the old war spirit back, and plod on day by day doing what we can to help, by trying to keep cheerful, and music does that for us all, so thanks Tony for putting the videos on FB of Sole Bay, as we miss you all so much.

Alistair has been popping on and singing and making us laugh on our fan site, we have had some zoom meets and he has done a great job of lifting our spirits with music  although sorry news there, as some of our 'Alistair family' have lost loved ones to covid, and some young ones have got it, so love and care to them. 

I do hope you are all managing to cope and are practising those instruments ready for when, hopefully we will all be able to have live music again.

I have not heard much from folk this week, with photos…so have popped on my blog from years ago… and at random picked a few photos…some may have been on before…So have enjoy…Stay safe…









 



No comments: