Thursday, July 16, 2020

Another Thursday has come around Jazzers…

Good morning lovely Jazzers, hope you are staying safe and following all the rules! I have been wearing my masks when in the shops I have been in , so hope you are also …as not many people think it helps! I tell you something  it is a lot better than the gas masks we had to wear in the war…as a lot of us oldies know!

Nice that although not many comments on here…my stats inform me a nice lot of folk look in on  Thursday and Fridays, so nice to know am not chatting with myself…

Last evening we had an 'out in the open' session with Alistair on Face Book, he does play for us on FB  a few times a week , but it was extra good last night, because  he was out in the garden playing…a few friends were there long time since he has heard applause … now that is an idea if this virus keeps us in! 

Just wanted to say 'Alan could not get the link you sent me on mail no idea why.'?

I browsed through some photos to pop on here, and thought this one was something had put on last week but it was last year and I had put looked like a country night with the check shirts…



Missing seeing you all at jazz and another thank you for those who keep in touch…missing  the music, so lets hope it will soon be time to have jazz nights again…but even if it is only once a month to start with, fingers crossed we will meet up again.






Have a good safe week everyone…

No comments: