Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Norfolk Dixieland Band

On Monday I was taken to Reepham to hear the Norfolk Dixieland Band, as you can see I get really spoiled with all these outings and I do appreciate them… Thanks Tim for taking Sheila, Keith and me, also for the meal…


The band always look so good in their Blue shirts and it is a very good sound there in the courtyard…
I always manage to get a good photos of Bill with his trombone, he plays so sweet…

Pete… you all know how I love the guitar and he plays it so well…

Simon Nelson popped along and gave us a few tunes, he of course has his own band DixieMix they will be playing next Sunday there.

I always try and take photos of Simon for his young lady who always looks in so this is for her…Although he is in a rival band!

The jazz was really great  and the company …always a pleasure to catch up with Jean and Judy. Jean makes sure the speakers are set up well and looks after Vic and all the band, thanks for the coffee Jean and hope to see you soon.

Thanks again for the Sunday outing Tim…



2 comments:

dive said...

Blue, a smiling guitar player, Simon being sexy and Bill's hair soloing all on its own. What more could anyone want?
Brilliant!

Alifan said...

Bill will like the hair bit, it was quite windy there.

I always call Simon my third son he is such a nice lad and his girl friend looks in to see his photos!