Monday, June 25, 2012

PEREGRINES

As many of you know I have been following the Peregrines at Norwich Cathedral on the 
Hawk and Owl website since they started to nest there.

Also you will know the two surviving chicks have now fledged.

But since the nest has been empty there has been a lot going on with the Peregrines.

I did not join the forum where many followers have been like me amazed and in awe that we have been allowed to watch these wild birds, especially as  they have grown so beautiful.

I do ask you to pop on the site and click on forum where there are the most amazing photos taken by the many people who have been part of this look into something we could not have dreamed of, I do not think I am allowed to post their photos so will bide by the rules, but I cannot tell you how much you will be missing if you do not go and take a look.

Thanks to all the many people who have made this all possible.

This is our lovely city of Norwich, the Cathedral which is beautiful and whilst watching the nest there has been wonderful singing and organ playing from there.

No comments: