Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SOLE BAY JAZZ 12th April

I do hope you all had a good Easter break, coming up this week at the Pavilion with the Sole Bay Band are-

Alan Cugnoni…banjo/guitar…Tony Jullings…double bass…

Tim Densham…saxophone/clarinet…Neil Kane…drums…

Guests this week…Derek Cubitt…reeds…Bill Brewer…trombone…

Ray Simmons…piano…

So another good line up this week.

Just want to thank my friend Neil (Bland) who has been trying to help me to find how a new system that would help me to post photos again, really appreciate it, and will try to get it right asap.

In the meantime I will keep posting about the band. Have to be just as I type it as have no way to centre etc at the moment.

Hope to see a nice crowd to support the gentlemen on Thursday night.

Start time 8pm- 10.30pm

No comments: